Discover San Francisco Breweries with SF on Tap
Terms & Conditions
Voted Best Beer Experience in America on TripAdvisor
In order to participate in our tours, you must be at least 21 years of age with valid, US-issued ID or passport. All IDs must have a bar code or be able to be scanned. If you are not a US resident, a passport book is required.
- In order for your ID or passport to be valid, it must not be expired and it must be intact (no peeling, cracks through font or photos, or holes).
- If it is a temporary ID, it must be able to be scanned and/or it must have a photo/
- Photos of IDs are not accepted.
- Passports are accepted, but passport cards are not.
- Driver licenses from other countries are not accepted.
- Military ID cards must be active to be accepted.
All credit and debit cards are charged at the time of booking.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Cash is accepted on a pre-arranged basis only. Please contact us for further info.
ONLINE AND PHONE BOOKINGS
Online and phone bookings require payment by credit or debit card.
A deposit is required when booking through a hotel.
Hotel bookings require payment by credit or debit card.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your tour, you may request a refund.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are not refundable.
- Changes made more than 24 hours in advance are permitted.
- Changes made less than 24 hours in advance are not permitted, and no refund will be issued.
For the Alcatraz Combo Tours:
- Cancellations made more than 11 days in advance are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 11 days in advance are not refundable.
- Changes made more than 11 days in advance are permitted.
- Changes made less than 11 days in advance are not permitted, and no refund will be issued.
- Cancellations made more than 3 days in advance are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 3 days in advance are not refundable.
Cancellation insurance covers you for ANY reason. No proof required. We recommend insurance because there are many circumstances which are out of one’s control such as:
- Flight delays and cancellations
- Family emergencies
Cancellation insurance covers you in the event you need to cancel your tour after the normal cancellation deadline. (Less than 24 hours in advance for public tours. Or, less than 11 days in advance for Alcatraz Combo Tours.)
You can purchase this insurance on any of our tours for an additional $10 per person.
In the event you cancel before the normal deadline, you will be refunded for all costs, including the cost of the cancellation insurance.
The same rule applies when changing tours after the normal deadline. Refer to our cancellation policy.
If a guest does not purchase cancellation insurance and cancels after the normal deadline, we will not issue a refund.
A convenience fee will be charged on each reservation. If you cancel, the fee is refundable.
If you need to change, cancel, or reschedule your tour, or if you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible.
On Your Craft Beer Tour
Your knowledgeable SF on Tap guide will explain the history of brewing in San Francisco, give you a mini-tour of a craft brewing facility, and bring to life the neighborhood you walk through.
Enjoy numerous sizable samples of stellar craft beer from local microbreweries and tap rooms. Industry insiders will give you the story behind the places and the brews.
It’s as much a celebration as it is a tour! Your fun-loving leader will make sure the group bonds early. The information sessions will shorten as glasses empty, laughter increases and friendships form.