Discover San Francisco Breweries with SF on Tap
Become a Craft Beer Tour Guide!
Craft Beer Walking Tour Guide
Do you love craft beer and have a passion for people, entertaining, and educating? Are you thirsty to continuously learn more and more about San Francisco and it’s craft beer scene? If you want to share your knowledge and passion with others, then this is the side-job for you!
SF on Tap is San Francisco’s original craft beer walking tour company; we are looking for 2 part-time tour guides who are expected to lead 12-15 tours per month, both weekends and weekdays, usually from 2-6pm.
SF on Tap’s tours provide uniquely San Franciscan experiences by combining beer tasting with craft brew education, sightseeing and local lore. As a guide, you are responsible for leading groups of up to 12 people to 3 of San Francisco’s best breweries in 3.5 hours. You choose which beers they drink, take them on a mini brewery tour, and share a great deal of other stories about beer and San Francisco, all while balancing a focus on customer interaction and celebration.
- San Francisco’s highest rated and fastest growing beer tour company
- The most fun job in the world
- Opportunities for your role to expand as the company grows
- Detail Oriented: You’re observant, you relay the right information, and you get sh*t done.
- Responsible: You come prepared and on time, respect schedules and rules, and run a tight but awesome ship.
- Problem Solve: Not only are you always prepared, but you know how to wing it when life gives you lemons.
- Professional Demeanor: You can interact and engage a wide range of personalities, building relationships everywhere you go all while maintaining a cool exterior.
- On Stage Presence: You captivate, engage, and keep the interest of the group.
- Beerism: Desire to obtain detailed knowledge about beer ingredients, brewing, styles, etc.
- Extraordinary Service: You exceed expectations, always.
- Weekend Availability: You have no problem leading at least 1 tour almost every weekend.
Please click the Apply Now button below and respond with:
- Your favorite beer in the Subject
- An explanation of why you would be great at the job
- Your resume or an explanation of relevant experience.
- Your availability (times of day, days of week)(must be available through August)
- Pay: To be discussed, plus lots of tips!
- Starting date: June 2021
- Workload: 4 hours/tour, 12-15 tours/month, must work weekends and weekdays