Enjoy beautiful waterfront views, fascinating stories of the past, and delicious Bay Area craft beer in San Francisco's old Italian neighborhoods.
Fisherman's Wharf & North Beach: 4 Hours - $89*
MON-FRI, TIMES VARY
BEER INCLUDED AT 3 LOCATIONS!
Beer is included at 3 locations on this 4 hour walking tour which showcases two of San Francisco's most famous and scenic neighborhoods! You and a crew of no more than 12 drinking buddies will join a friendly and knowledgeable local craft beer enthusiast. He will bring the area to life with historic accounts and fascinating local stories, while helping you take advantage of great photo opportunities. The tour is as much about beer as it is about the city, so you will pop into 3 of San Francisco's top beer bars along the way to sample some of the best craft beer the Bay Area has to offer (beer included in tour price). While enjoying the local product, the conversation will switch to beer and your guide will share insight into the San Francisco beer scene, brewing techniques, beer styles and more.
Learn. Drink. Celebrate!
• Beer Enthusiast/Guide who will bring Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, and the craft beer scene to life
• Beer at three or more of SF's best beer bars, plus light snacks
• Fascinating stories and history about both neighborhoods and SF beer
• A celebratory atmosphere which encourages great times and fast friends
• Advice from your guide about where to eat and drink after the tour and top breweries to visit while in San Francisco
*Use coupon code RIGHTNOW for $10 off
• Tour destinations are chosen by your tour guide based on availability and the quality of the experience they offer
• Everyone must be 21 years of age or older to participate
• We walk about 2 mi (3.5 km) on this tour
• Read a detailed account of this tour from a client/blogger here.
- Do I have to be 21 years old?
- What is the difference between the three tours?
- Why book directly on sfontaptours.com
- Which breweries/bars do we visit?
- Where does the tour start?
- What should I bring?
- What if it rains?
- What if I don't want to drink?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Is this tour handicap accessible?
- Can I book this as a private tour?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Should I tip my guide?