WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE THREE TOURS?
- All tours adhere to our Learn. Drink. Celebrate. slogan. They all offer about the same amount of beer at 3 different locations in four hours.
- All tours offer a lot of stories and information about beer styles, ingredients, etc., as well as commentary about the neighborhoods we walk through.
BIG SIPPIN' IN SOMA
- Usually visits 3 breweries (sometimes 2 breweries and 1 bar)
- Features the best tour of a brewing facility (ThirstyBear Organic Brewery)
- Conveniently located not too far from Union Square, which is SF's main hotel district and close to lots of public transportation including BART (the subway)
- Has the least neighborhood commentary
- Usually runs Saturdays only
CELEBRATE THE HAIGHT
- Almost always visits 3 breweries (rarely, 2 breweries and 1 bar)
- Features a tour of a brewing facility at one location
- Located in a beautiful neighborhood featuring SF's quintessential Victorian homes and many parks
- Includes a flashback to the 1967 hippie Summer of Love and other good stories
- Stylistically, it's kinda the midpoint between the SoMa and Fisherman's Wharf tours
- Usually runs Sundays only
FISHERMAN'S WHARF AND NORTH BEACH
- Visits 3 bars and thus does not feature a brewery tour
- Includes the most commentary about the neighborhoods and SF history, essentially making it half Beer Tour and half Neighborhood Walking Tour
- By taking you through 2 of SF's most beautiful and visited neighborhoods, it serves as an excellent orientation to the city and is highly recommended early in your stay
- Usually runs Monday-Friday